Have any gossip ? CLICK HERE to EXPOSE someone.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

TaneshasAdvice The Truth Finally Exposed By Her Ex-Boyfriend



Tanesha aka "TaneshasAdvice" was finally exposed by her ex-boyfriend. He logged into her youtube account and posted the video below. This video exposes that Tanesha's hair is fake, she is bleaching, he also stated in the description that she isn't an RN as she had claimed and more. Watch this video in full screen to see receipts of Tanesha purchasing hair and bleaching cream.



This is the message in the video description :
"Published on 24 Feb 2013
You know I have nothing but love for you, and it's only right that I put up this video. You've been living a lie. Your not a RN, you only were a receptionist. I do all I can to help you a better life for me jaden and u but it seems you don't appreciate me at all. Every since I messed up a couple of years ago you've treated me like crap and ran back to your exboyfriend, well I guess he's your fiancé now. I might not have a million dollars but I still love you. I write you everyday. Don't you want to be a family? I know I have issues and im not prefect but please give me a change give us a chance. U hurt me so this is payback. I wish I could get over you but I cant . I know these little subscribers mean the world to you so now they will know now the real tanesha. "


EDIT : UPDATE (New video posted by Tanesha)
Tanesha posted a video stating her account was hacked by a female. Watch the video below.



What are your thoughts ?
Did you think Tanesha's hair was real all along ?
Did you think she bleached her skin ?
Do you think she has problems within herself ?
Was her account really hacked by a female or is she lying yet again ?


EDIT
UPDATE : Tanesha's twitter is already deleted. Her instagram and youtube is still active but I'm wondering will she come back or just leave youtube alone ?  I don't hate her but just wish she would admit to her lies which everyone knew already. Below are some photos from her Instagram which tells how she wants people to see her living. I think she wants to be one of those Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or something ! LOL


In this photo Tanesha says she can't wait for summer so she can reopen her pool. Even though we all know that is her current boyfriend's pool.


In this photo Tanesha is posing with one of her horses. 
She owns more than one horse but we already know that those are her current boyfriend's horses !

The other horse. Tanesha's caption 
"One of my horses came out to watch the blizzard taking place."


Tanesha's backyard. In the comment of this photo she tells a instagram follower that she lives in 
THE HAMPTONS.  

This is Tanesha's car which she has showed off on instagram. Having a BMW does not make you rich but this girl constantly brags about everything. 



She posts this photo on instagram with the caption 
"Posting a new vid soon...can you guess what it is ?"
All I can think is this a very bright video for a dark skin female.
She did that purposely to look "lighter". All skin colors are beautiful so no need to self hate.


What do you think of all of this ?
Leave your comments below.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so funny how all this evidence is brought to the table & she still denies everything.Her new video she says "I knew that when I would start to make yt videos that ppl would hate on me." Now WTF? hate on what? she needs to fix her razor teeth & put down the bleach and own up to your lies.SHE SO FAKE SHE DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS REAL ANYMORE.

Anonymous said...

I though she wouldve been exposed sooner smh. Everyone isnt smart enough to realize how much she lies.

Anonymous said...

I've been clicking on every link to find the video so I'm glad you were smart enough to copy it before it got deleted. This chick is just bonkers. I feel bad for her. And her child! Jumping around from guy to guy.

Unknown said...

WOW, you people are some ture HATERS clearly her ex hacked her shit so its really lies YOU DUMB FUCKS, lmao mann I fill bad for this poor girl she can't even be beautiful and successful without people talking dumb shit. Yall really need to leave her alone, yall don't pay her bills, take care of her son, do her hair, fuck her, none of that so SHUT THE FUCK UP and go KILL YO SELVES !!!!

Anonymous said...

@kiana Robinson Lmao. Tanesha girl is that you? Lmao. Don't get mad because your lies are exposed.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

To hate your skin tone & natural hair must really suck. She needs to go seek help. I knew something was off with her, from the blue contacts to the extreme bright lighting she used to look as if she had light skin..

I knew she was a liar, this video just shows she's a pathological liar